SCHOLARSHIP CONTEST 2019
Start your professional future in an international environment!
IED Barcelona rewards talent and that’s why we invite you to participate in our scholarship contest for the academic year 2019–20. By submitting a project, you can win a scholarship covering up to the 100% of the tuition fee!
The theme of the competition this year is "As a designer, what can you contribute to improve the future?". This theme applies to contestants from all courses.
Make the most of the holidays and get started!
Projects can be uploaded on this website from 14 January until 9th April 2019.
The contest is opened to applicants from all nationalities.
Applicants must be under 26 years old when applying for the contest.
The contest comprises the following undergraduate degrees, bachelors and diplomas:
Undergraduate Degrees in Design (240 ECTS, 4 years):
- Fashion Design (Spanish)
- Fashion Design, itinerary Styling and Communication (Spanish)
- Graphic Design (Spanish or English)
- Graphic Design, itinerary Motion Graphics & Video (English)
- Interior Design (Spanish or English)
- Product Design (Spanish or English)
- Transportation Design (Spanish or English)
Bachelor of Arts (Hons) validated by the University of Westminster (3 years):
- BA (Hons) Fashion Design (English)
- BA (Hons) Fashion Marketing and Communication (English)
IED Diplomas (3 years):
- Business Design (English)
- Fashion Marketing and Communication (Spanish)
- Creative Advertising and Branding (English)
One Year Courses:
- Global Design (English)
IED Barcelona’ staff members cannot help you or guide you during the production of your project. It must be an original idea exclusively developed by the applicant. Study Design in IED Barcelona and share school with students from all over the world!
The Istituto Europeo di Design is an international network in the fields of Design, Fashion, Visual Communication and Management for Creative Industries with schools in Italy, Spain and Brazil. It was born more than 50 years ago with the aim of satisfying the new design professional’s necessities.